A great opportunity to join a successful Graphic/Web Design company based south of Cambridge that has been trading for 12 years. The company is now looking for a new staff member to join its small, friendly and creative team. The company‘s client base is wide ranging from large worldwide organisations to small local companies covering many sectors including, medical, educational, hospitality, construction, industrial and charities. The company focuses on both print and web projects. This full-time, office-based position would ideally suit a web developer that has experience building bespoke WordPress sites.
The role encompasses web and digital work involving website design and development, e-flyers, animated banners and possibly SEO work. The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility for new client projects and also maintain current existing client sites. This would also involve hosting maintenance and domain configuration. Some exposure to Plesk would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and pro-active
- Motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Keen to expand knowledge and skill-set
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional and confident manner at client meetings and over the phone
- Enjoy working as part of team but also able to work alone using own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Configuration
Please send CVs and relevant examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org