A great opportunity to join a successful, friendly Graphic/Web Design company based south of Cambridge. The company is now looking for a ‘Junior’ Web Developer to join its small, welcoming and creative team.
You would be helping to support our wide range of clients from large worldwide organisations to small local companies covering many sectors including, medical, educational, hospitality, construction, industrial and charities. The company focuses on design for print and various web design and development projects.
This part-time / full-time position would ideally suit a Web Developer with WordPress experience and with a desire to expand their code and design skills. The role encompasses web and digital work involving website design and development, e-flyers, animated banners and possibly SEO work.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility for new client projects and also maintain current existing client sites. This would also involve hosting maintenance and domain configuration. Salary depends on experience and skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and proactive
- Motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Keen to expand knowledge and skill-set
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional and confident manner at client meetings and over the phone
- Enjoy working as part of team but also able to work alone using own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Configuration
- Able to brew a great cup of Tea or Coffee.
Please do not apply if you do not live within a commutable distance to South Cambridgeshire as you will not be considered.
CV required with a few relevant examples of work to email@example.com