A great opportunity to join a successful, friendly Web/Graphic Design company based south of Cambridge. Red Graphic is now looking for a Web Developer to join its small, welcoming and creative team.
You would be helping to support our wide range of clients from large worldwide organisations to small local companies covering many sectors including, medical, educational, hospitality, construction, industrial and charities. The company focuses on various web design and development projects, graphic design, digital and large formatting printing.
This full-time position would suit a self-motivated Web Developer with a background in WordPress and PHP with a desire to expand their coding knowledge, possible design skills, take client briefs, quote projects and help with general web support.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility for building new websites to a strict functionality and design specification, complete amendments and maintenance for our current client sites base, offer phone support to our clients and help assist with IT related tasks. The successful candidate will be involved in website hosting, maintenance and domain configuration. The candidate should also have the ability to think outside the box when approaching bug fixes and coding challenges.
- Domain and hosting management
- MySQL / PHPMyAdmin
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop websites to match a supplied design
- Motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Keen to expand knowledge and skill set
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work on multiple projects at one given time
- Email Setup Configuration
- DNS Management
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to brew a cup of Tea/Coffee!
Salary is dependent on experience and skill set.
CV required with a few relevant examples of work.